mockserver is a lightweight library that will help you mock your APIs requests fast and easy.
10mock can be installed globally :
npm install -g 10mock 10mock -p 8080 [10mock]: Server is running at http://localhost:8080
or as a regular NPM module:
npm install -D 10mock npx 10mock [10mock]: Server is running at http://localhost:8000
- -p \ run the mock server on the specified port, default port is 8000.
- -x \ run the mock server as proxy server
10mock also supplies easy to use client:
import Api from '10mock'; export const api = new Api(optional-port);
10mock server client usage:
- api.finishTest() - remove all mocked routes.
- Create new mocked route → returns object with these entities:
- getCount → function thats returns the number of requests sent to this route.
- getStubRequests → function thats returns all the requests sent to this route.
- getStats → function thats returns getStubRequests and getCount results.
- deleteRoute → function thats remove this mocked route.