This is a very terse outline. More information:
- Documentation: http://docs.ndr.md
- Mailing list: email@example.com
- Chat channel: https://andronauts.slack.com
- Bug reports: https://github.com/andromeda/andromeda/issues
Interactive shortcuts always correspond to a system function. You can redefine them in your startup file.
.?(This) Capsule Manual
.: <exp>Get the type of the following
.! <cmd>If running hosted on Unix, pass to the shell.
To change local configuration, you can currently
from the shell. For example, if you want to toggle color output off,
andromeda.config.debugUseColors = false.
Access to the following servers (by default) needs to be prefixed
nodesAccess to the underlying nodes
epidemicsKeep track of online nodes
partitionReturn a set of nodes, based on predicates
memAccess to memory-based key-value store
diskAccess to persistent key-value store
infoInformation about underlying nodes, network and hardware
requestSend requests to groups of nodes
routesBidirectional names-to-servers mapping
execSchedule and execute functions
packagesBring software into context through a package manager
eventsListen to and create notifications
configAccess to the global configuration
Similar servers exist only for local-only interaction if this is needed:
Most of the servers support a dataless interface.
- get Maybe Options -> (Maybe Error -> Maybe Data -> ()) -> ()
- put Object -> Maybe Options -> (Maybe Error -> Maybe Data -> ()) -> ()
- delete Maybe Options -> (Maybe Error -> Maybe Data -> ()) -> ()
- patch Object -> Maybe Options -> (Maybe Error -> Maybe Data -> ()) -> ()