0.1.1 • Published 2 years ago
Ace Edit Mode for Ethereum's Solidity language.
build directory holds prebuilt versions of the Solidity edit mode like you would find in the ace-builds repository.
build/legacy directory has older versions which were built with a re-created ACE build process which does not crash on recent Node.js versions.
- (At least for me, the ACE build fails <=v1.2.3 on my Node.js v8.11.3 . Re-creating that build process was a very good AST lesson for me, I'm happy I took that detour.)
- As an added bonus, the
legacy directory has also brace (ACE for browserify) versions, look for
- Please do not wonder about any
- Currently the only tested build is
build/remix-ide/mode-solidity.js because the main focus is to enable Remix IDE to start using this NPM package. See this GitHub issue for the progress on that.
- After that transition succeeded I will extend the tests to the other ACE versions.
- No support for EVM assembly yet.