But wait... there's more!
- The best test setup: Automatically guarantee code quality and non-breaking changes. (Seen a react app with 100% test coverage before?)
- Native web app: Your app's new home? The home screen of your users' phones.
- The fastest fonts: Say goodbye to vacant text.
- Stay fast: Profile your app's performance from the comfort of your command line!
- Catch problems: AppVeyor and TravisCI setups included by default, so your tests get run automatically on Windows and Unix.
There’s also a fantastic video on how to structure your React.js apps with scalability in mind. It provides rationale for the majority of boilerplate's design decisions.
Keywords: React.js, Redux, Hot Reloading, ESNext, Babel, react-router, Offline First, ServiceWorker,
styled-components, redux-saga, FontFaceObserver
- Make sure that you have Node.js v8.15.1 and npm v5 or above installed.
- Clone this repo using
git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/react-boilerplate/react-boilerplate.git <YOUR_PROJECT_NAME>
- Move to the appropriate directory:
npm run setupin order to install dependencies and clean the git repo. At this point you can run
npm startto see the example app at
npm run cleanto delete the example app.
Now you're ready to rumble!
Please note that this boilerplate is production-ready and not meant for beginners! If you're just starting out with react or redux, please refer to https://github.com/petehunt/react-howto instead. If you want a solid, battle-tested base to build your next product upon and have some experience with react, this is the perfect start for you.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to
react-boilerplate: An introduction for newcomers to this boilerplate.
- Overview: A short overview of the included tools
- Commands: Getting the most out of this boilerplate
- Testing: How to work with the built-in test harness
- Styling: How to work with the CSS tooling
- Your app: Supercharging your app with Routing, Redux, simple asynchronicity helpers, etc.
- Troubleshooting: Solutions to common problems faced by developers.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!
This project would not be possible without the support of these amazing folks. Become a sponsor to get your company in front of thousands of engaged react developers and help us out!
This project is licensed under the MIT license, Copyright (c) 2019 Maximilian
Stoiber. For more information see