- git client
- node.js and npm installed on windows path
- in console type "npm install"
- "gulp" installed globally "npm install --global gulp"
- IDE installed, WebStorm is preferred, it has 30 day trial to start with
- Clone app
- Copy config.start.js to config.js (change port 80 to 8200 or something else if you want)
- In webstorm go to File > New Project from Existing files and select the newly cloned directory
- In webstorm go to Run > Edit Configurations
- Create a new node.js config.
- Select the root of the project for the Working Directory