Vue Design System
Vue Design System is an open source tool for building UI Design Systems with Vue.js. It provides you and your team a set of organized tools, patterns & practices that work as the foundation for your application development.
- Getting Started: How to install and run Vue Design System.
- Terminology: Introduction to the system concepts and its hierarchy.
- Naming of Things: Naming is hard, so it’s good to have clear guidelines.
- Directory Structure: What goes where and why.
- Working with the System: Concrete examples on how to work with
- Editing Living Documentation: How to customize the living system documentation.
- Spacing: A framework for creating a predictable and harmonious spacing.
- Component Status: Clear labels that reflect the state of completion.
- Component QA: How to review new components and keep the quality high.
- Contributing: A set of guidelines for contributing to the system.
- Code of Conduct: By participating you agree to abide by its terms.
- Frequently Asked Questions: How to use icons, how to use font-face, etc.